Near-Shoring OÜ operates in Estonia and serves clients from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Greece, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, India, United States, Canada, but also countries of Middle East, South Pacific and Latin America.
Services offered by Near-Shoring
Client-friendly bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. This service includes a monthly profit and loss (income) statement, a balance sheet and a copy of the book of accounts including a sales ledger, monthly and yearly taxes. We submit your monthly tax and VAT declarations to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board.
OPTIONAL BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
• Year-end Adjusted Trial Profit & Loss (Income) Statement and Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow Statement (once a month or as requested)
• Payroll, social taxes and pension contributions based on salaries
• Representing your company in discussions with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
• Travel reports and daily allowances for your employees
• Filing and storage of accounting documents
• Filing of reports to the Bank of Estonia (central bank) and the Statistic of Estonia
• Follow-up letters sent to customers who have not paid their accounts on time
• Administrating interest charged on overdue accounts
• Setting up an accounting system for your new office, including internal rules on accounting
• Rebuilding an accounting system where the underlying documents have not been properly organized or kept
If you require other bookkeeping services that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We offer dedicated access to several alternative business systems and platforms, depending on your needs.
For example fully internet-based Directo business software , including financical accouting, resource planning, supply chain management, customer relationship management and electronic document management functions. Using Directo does not reguire complicated client-side technical solutions. Nor are additional software installation necessary. You only need Explorer version 7.0 or later (standard for most computers). You don´t need your own server, either. This eliminates problems and overhead costs. All you have to do make sure there is an Internet connection.
• Financial ratios for liquidity, profitability, etc.
• Cash flow forecasts
• Budget preparation and forecasting
• Business plan and accompanying financial forecasts for presentation to banks
• Net present value analysis of a project or a larger investment, including pay back period
If you require financial analysis services that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to meet your request. As a next step, we would be pleased to sit down with you and discuss our prices and show you our price list.
VAT SERVICES IN ESTONIA
STARTING UP A BUSINESS IN ESTONIA
If you need assistance setting up a company, from obtaining quick access to a notary (to avoid long delays), to finding office space, to hiring staff, we can help you in all these areas.
If you own assets in Estonia, but are not a resident of Estonia, you may need an independent party to “keep an eye on” those assets to insure their proper, honest and efficient use. Near-Shoring is ready to assist you in this respect.
All client information is treated as highly confidential.