Founded in 2001, Sunny IT Teenused OÜ is a reliable company, offering high quality IT products and services. We specialise in the sale, installation, maintenance and service of various IT systems and equipment.
Our mission is to serve as a partner to our clients, one that offers suitable innovative and always available IT solutions and keeps pace with the development of our clients.
The Sunny IT team has the necessary technical skills to support your daily work. We provide you with everything you need to run your business: starting from helpdesk and computers and their maintenance to networks, servers and secure cloud solutions, including hosting services for your company’s e-mail and website.
Our clients are companies of various sizes engaged in different areas of activity. Whether your company has only one employee or two hundred, Sunny IT Services can help you. You will be helped by four server specialists-system administrators, three consultant-maintenance specialists and two project managers-client managers. Our employees are dedicated specialists in their respective fields. We are always ready to expand our team when new clients are added, should this be necessary.
Sunny IT Services Partnerships
We are a contractual partner of Microsoft, a Dell registered partner, a gold partner of ESET antivirus and antispyware software, a partner of backup software vendor Veeam, a reseller and installer of WatchGuard and other firewalls, and a reseller of Ubiquit Wireless Networking Devices. We are also involved in the sale, installation and maintenance of many other products, including Synology, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, and Supermicro.
Our clients have entrusted us with maintaining more than 700 workstations, over 80 Windows and Linux servers, firewalls, WiFi and LAN devices and other additional equipment.
We offer all of the IT products and services that you need for your work (if necessary, hire purchase), including:
- workstations (computers, monitors, laptops, and tablet computers), printers, wireless (WiFi) and LAN computer networks and the testing, installation, cabling and maintenance thereof
- domain hosting and e-mail and group work tools, private servers, server housing, a private cloud, Microsoft Office 365 services and consultations and other different types of software products and their maintenance
- a range of cybersecurity products: firewalls, antivirus, intrusion prevention devices and software, VPN security solutions for remote work
- IT system mapping, IT strategies, recovery and service plans, and the monitoring of equipment and information systems
- data backup, network storage, storage equipment and data recovery and migration
- fast helpdesk via remote management and on-site, and computer assistance and maintenance
- IP cameras, different media solutions and information screens, and artificial intelligence CCTV systems
- disposal of old equipment and the secure destruction of data on data carriers and equipment