Accounting Plan E-Comm & Digital Services Advanced
Supported business profile
- Set-up and preparation for sale of physical goods, digitally supplied services on e-commerce, marketplaces incl. Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, e-Bay, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, own e-comm store that supports crossborder VAT charges. Direct shipping or dropshipping model.
- Sales turnover threshold up to €20,000/month
Supported banking- and payment services
(subject to discretion of third party and customer eligibility)
Wise, Payoneer, Revolut, Stripe, Paysera, N26, Klarna, Paypal, Holvi, ApplePay, GooglePay, Stripe, MakeCommerce, Bankera, GlobalNet, Verifo, Intergiro, PayHawk, Wamo, LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor. Selected foreign banks.
All essential features included in this e-commerce advanced service plan:
- Onboarding of the customer, set-up in our- and tax authoroties systems
- Professional accounting services
- Dedicated accountant, ready for action
- Unlimited number of accounting entries
- Bookkeeping according to IFRS for SME-s and Estonian Accounting Standard
- VAT reporting and maintaining VAT number in Estonia (subject to eligibility and discretion of tax authoroties). Note: VAT number and VAT reporting will be maintained until the service is duly paid and sales data is duly available. Delays of more than 30 days will result cancelling of VAT number
- Qualifying monthly reports are required from Client e-commerce system and payment accounts/gateways. Processing of 1 report is included in the service fee
- OSS/IOSS reporting and maintaining. Processing of 1 country is included in the service fee
- EORI number maintenance
- Dividend and tax compliance
- Salary compliance
- Customer support via e-mail
- 1 hr financial-, accounting- and tax advisory at the time of onboarding
- Closing of the fiscal year and preparation of the annual fiscal report (non-refundable value of €499+Vat) is included in the monthly service fee.
Additional services and fees that may apply:
- Support for registrations and de-registrations of:
Estonian VAT number, one-time service fee €79
OSS / IOSS registration, one-time service fee €79
EORI number, one-time service fee €79
- Bookkeeping and consolidating of additional monthly reports :
Each additional report from e-commerce systems and payment accounts/gateways €25/month
Each additional country in OSS/IOSS reporting €10/month
Each non-Estonian VAT number €25/month per number
- If VAT number and -administration in other countries is required then this is to be arranged and cost beared by Client. We suggest you to contact www.sovos.com for respective service
- If sales turnover exceeds threshold (€20,000/month), then proportional monthly multiplier will apply to monthly service fee. 1 % multiplier = 1,01 of threshold .
The provider of this service is Sunny Finants OÜ, reg. code 10116749, established 1994, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies. Service fee is subject to 20% VAT.