Accounting Plan Start-up Advanced
Supported business profile:
- Sale of traditional services (Consulting, Web Design, Coaching, Marketing, SEO, Travel, Transportation, Training services etc.). Traditional services sales turnover threshold up to €3000/month
- Set-up and preparation for sale of physical goods, digital services on e-commerce, marketplaces incl. Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, e-Bay, own e-comm store. You can use this affordable service plan temporarely during set-up of your e-commerce sales
- E-commerce sales turnover threshold €0,00 (no e-commerce sales). Your service plan will be upgraded to E-Comm & Digital Services Advanced plan in the month when first e-commerce sale is booked
Supported banking- and payment services
(subject to discretion of third party and customer eligibility):
Wise, Payoneer, Revolut, Stripe, Paysera, N26, Klarna, Paypal, Holvi, ApplePay, GooglePay, Stripe, MakeCommerce, Bankera, GlobalNet, Verifo, Intergiro, PayHawk, Wamo, LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor. Selected foreign banks.
Features of this VAT supported accounting service:
- Onboarding of the customer, set-up in our- and tax systems
- Unique address prefix available for each customer, upon special request
- Professional accounting services
- Dedicated accountant, ready for action
- Unlimited number of accounting entries and invoices
- Bookkeeping according to IFRS for SME-s and Estonian Accounting Standard
- OSS/IOSS reporting and maintaining. Processing of 1 country is included in the service fee
- VAT reporting and maintaining VAT number in Estonia (subject to eligibility and discretion of tax authoroties).
Note: VAT number and VAT reporting will be maintained until the service is duly paid, and will be cancelled upon delay of 30 days.
- EORI number maintenance (does not include initial application)
- Dividend compliance
- Salary compliance
- Customer support via e-mail
- 1hr financial-, accounting- and tax advisory at the time of onboarding
- Closing of the fiscal year and preparation of the annual fiscal report (mandatory) is included (value €299+Vat)
The provider of this service is Sunny Finants OÜ, reg. code 10116749, established in 1994, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies. Service fee is subject to 20% VAT.
Additional services and fees that may apply:
- Support for registrations and de-registrations of:
Estonian VAT number, one-time service fee €79
OSS / IOSS registration, one-time service fee €79
EORI number, one-time service fee €79
- Bookkeeping and consolidating of additional monthly reports :
Each additional country in OSS/IOSS reporting €10/month
- If sales turnover exceeds threshold (€3,000/month), then proportional monthly multiplier will apply to monthly service fee: 1 % multiplier = 1,01 of threshold