Accounting Plan Start-up Advanced
Supported business profile:
- Sale of traditional services (Consulting, Web Design, Coaching, Marketing, SEO, Travel, Transportation, Training services etc.). Traditional services sales turnover threshold up to €3000/month
- Set-up and preparation for sale of physical goods, digital services on e-commerce, marketplaces incl. Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, e-Bay, own e-comm store. You can use this affordable service plan temporarely during set-up of your e-commerce sales
- E-commerce sales turnover threshold €0,00 (no e-commerce sales). Your service plan will be upgraded to E-Comm & Digital Services Advanced plan in the month when first e-commerce sale is booked
Supported banking- and payment services
(subject to discretion of third party and customer eligibility):
Wise, Payoneer, Revolut, Stripe, Paysera, N26, Klarna, Paypal, Holvi, ApplePay, GooglePay, Stripe, MakeCommerce, Bankera, GlobalNet, Verifo, Intergiro, PayHawk, Wamo, LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor. Selected foreign banks.
Features of this VAT supported accounting service:
- Onboarding of the customer, set-up in our- and tax systems
- Professional accounting services
- Dedicated accountant, ready for action
- Unlimited number of accounting entries and -invoices in the previous month
- Processing of accounts and -documents of the previous month
- Bookkeeping according to IFRS for SME-s and Estonian Accounting Standard
- OSS/IOSS reporting and maintaining. Processing of 1 country is included in the service fee
- VAT reporting and maintaining VAT number in Estonia (subject to eligibility and discretion of tax authoroties).
Note: VAT number and VAT reporting will be maintained until the service is duly paid, and will be cancelled upon delay of 30 days.
- EORI number maintenance (does not include initial application)
- Dividend compliance
- Salary compliance
- Customer support via e-mail on operational matters
- 1hr financial-, accounting- and tax advisory at the time of onboarding
- Closing of the fiscal year and preparation of the annual fiscal report (mandatory) is included (value €299+Vat)
Client should submit us all accounting documents, bank statements a.s.a.p., but no later than by 5th date of the following month.
The provider of this service is Sunny Finants OÜ, reg. code 10116749, established in 1994, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies. Service fee is subject to 20% VAT.
Additional services and fees that may apply:
- Support for registrations and de-registrations of:
Estonian VAT number, one-time service fee €79
OSS / IOSS registration, one-time service fee €79
EORI number, one-time service fee €79
- Bookkeeping and consolidating of additional monthly reports :
Each additional country in OSS/IOSS reporting €10/month
- Retrospective processing- or amendment of accounts, documents, reports of earlier months/years
- Consulting on taxes, accounting, employment, business management and administration
- Other services required by client
- If sales turnover exceeds threshold (€3,000/month), then proportional monthly multiplier will apply to monthly service fee: 1 % multiplier = 1,01 of threshold
Addtitional services are charged according to effective fees of the provider.