With Sunny Accounting services you will have our full profficency in the Estonian accounting environment, as well as support for international trade of your business. Our accountants are trained and certified for professional qualification standards by Estonian Accountants Association, most of us having hands-on accounting services experience in different industries for 10+ years.
Accounting services in various languages
Our accounting services team in Estonia serves customers in following languages: english, german, estonian, finnish and russian. Occasional support in swedish, french, spanish and italian is also available. Services in Latvia and Lithuania are naturally supported in local language.
There is a great variety of accounting systems where each of them is good in its own niche. The most common systems in our house are Books by HansaWorld, Merit, Directo, We are also flexible in adopting with your preferred system or payment gateway. Some of the key features for selecting a right system are, whether your back-office system needs to interface with your e-commerce system, a payment gateway or banking, or whether you will need live access to your business system for invoicing or other purposes.
Basic requirements for organizing accounting
- Accounting must be a true, objective and comparable view of the company’s financial situation, operating results and cash flows. The information presented must be salient.
- All economic transactions must be documented. Document refers to invoice, contract, receipt, purchase confirmation, provided it includes details of other party, goods or services traded, tax details and other transaction details. Note, that card payment receipt or bank statement are not sufficent documents for accounting purposes, as they do not include goods or services nor tax details.
- All economic transactions must be entered into accounting ledgers and journals.
- Every company must prepare and file an annual report to the Commercial Register.
- All accounting documents must be kept on file.
Check out also our membership in Estonian Taxpayers Association