Accounting Plan e-Commerce
Supported business profile
- Sale of traditional services (consulting, webdesign, marketing, SEO, coaching, transport, travel, etc.)
- Sale of physical goods online on Amazon, e-Bay
- Own store on Woocommerce, Shopify, direct- or drop-shipping model
- Sales turnover threshold (limitation) up to €20,000/month and €140,000 in a fiscal year
All essential features included in the e-commerce accounting service plan:
- Onboarding of the customer, set-up in our- and tax authoroties systems
- Professional accounting services
- Dedicated accountant, ready for action
- Unlimited number of accounting entries
- VAT number in Estonia supported (subject to eligibility and discretion of tax authoroties)
- VAT reporting in Estonia
- Dividend and tax compliance
- Salary compliance
- Customer support via e-mail
- 2hrs financial-, accounting- and tax advisory at the time of onboarding
- Qualifying downloadable transaction reports are required from e-commerce system of customer.
Closing of the fiscal year and preparation of the annual fiscal report (mandatory) is subject to once per year service fee of €499 +Vat at the end of each fiscal year.
Foreign VAT compliance (if the place of supply is other than Estonia and thresholds are exceeded. See VAT guidance on place of supply and VAT rates) - is to be arranged by customer. We can refer you to international VAT service provider.
Supported banking- and payment services
(subject to discretion of third party and customer eligibility)
Transferwise, Payoneer, Revolut, Stripe, Paysera, N26, Paypal, Holvi, ApplePay, GooglePay
LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor. Selected foreign banks.
The provider of this service is Sunny Finants OÜ, reg. code 10116749, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies. Service fee is subject to 20% VAT.