Company Registration Certificate, certified copy
Official documents of your company, in certified hard copy:
- Business registry certificate
You may need certified document copies of your company for various purposes, incl. opening of bank accounts. Here you can order certified copies of:
- Company registry extract (in some countries also called a Certificate of good standing, Registration certificate, Chamber of Commerce certificate etc). This extract will include details of the company (name, address, registry code, Estonian VAT number if exists, list of submitted annual reports, etc, details of member(s) of the management board/director, founders, shareholders and beneficial owners. It is issued by Estonian Business Register and certified by Estonian public notary. The document will have a stamp and verification of the Estonian public notary. Document comes in english language. Should you wish to have it translated into another language then we offer translation service additionally.
- Your business counterpart or authoroties may require documents to be supported with apostille. You may add apostil to your order at later stage. Please note, that thanks to the legal assistance treaties in place between Estonia and Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Italy, France, Belgium, Denmark and Ireland, documents to these countries are not apostilled. Source: https://www.notar.ee/en/teabekeskus/apostille
- Mailing by regular registered postal service is included in the fee. Should you wish to have it mailed by courier, you may order courier service from your end or order it additionally from us.
- Documents will be ready for postage in 3-5 working days. If translation is needed then add aproximately 3-10 working days, depending on the target language.
The provider of this service is e-resident store OÜ, reg. code 12490601, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies.