Virtual Office and Contact Person
How it works ?
If the management board of your company is located outside of Estonia, then it's mandatory to appoint an agent for "Authorized Contact Person" and "Virtual Office" services. The address of agent will then be considered as the legal address of the company.
As your Contact Person, we are the first contact between public institutions and your company, as well as being authorized to receive official and procedural documents on your company's behalf (all documents delivered to us are considered as received by your company).
When you establish a company in Estonia, your company must be registered under a physical address, which is called your company's Virtual Office (legal address).
Virtual Office and Contact Person services include:
- Licence to use our office address in Tallinn as your virtual office
- Registering us as Contact Person of your company with the files of business register
- Digitizing and e-mailing of incoming mail
- Mailing of originals -letters, bank cards, product samples, etc. (postage cost not included)
- Archiving of originals for up to 12 months
- Collection of registered mail from post office for additional small fee
- Unique address available for Amazon FBA sellers for no extra costs, if you sign up for our e-commerce accounting plan.
Company management is reported at address of the client . This would normally be the address of your office or your home address in your country.
This service does not guarantee you with the proof of address eligible to some payment services. You may need our Proof of Address service additionally.
Special discounted price is available for first 12 months only. The subscription is automatically renewable for regular price as effective at the time of renewal. You may cancel the service at any time.
The provider of this service is e-resident store OÜ, reg. code 12490601, licence #FIU000124 for Financial Services, Service of Trust Funds and Companies.